Name of the Capital :: Jaipur
Population :: 7,56,04,000
Official Language :: Hindi
Districts :: 33
Christian Population :: 0.10%
Unreached Groups :: 535
Rajasthan, area-wise the largest State in India area-wise prior to Independence was known as Rajputana. The Rajputs, a martial community ruled over this area for centuries. The entire western flank of the State borders with Pakistan, while Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh bound Rajasthan in north-east, south-east and Gujarat in south-west.
- For a Revival in the churches of various denominations in Rajasthan.
- For the advancement of missionary work among Tribal people in the State done by Missionary Organizations.
- For the Believers to sincerely pray for a Revival in Rajasthan.
- For a unity among the believers of all Evangelical Churches in the State.
- For the believers to have a burden for the souls.
- For the believers to stand against all efforts of Satan to divert the believers from following Jesus Christ, towards the world.
- For the welfare of all the poor, downtrodden, destitute and orphans and the organizations which work for the welfare of those people.
- first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone—for kings and all those in authority, that we may live
peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.(I Timothy 1:1-2)